Do you have experience of pharmaceutical equipment and validation requirements? Do you like to solve problems with determination and focus?
My client, an expanding pharmaceutical company based in Wrexham, is looking to recruit 2 Validation Engineers to lead the execution and documentation of validation activities.
The Validation Engineer will:
* Lead the execution and documentation of validation activities performed during the qualification of facilities, utilities, equipment and computerised systems utilised for sterile product manufacture.
* Working within the guidelines of cGMP, you will be responsible for the generation of accurate protocols and reports and ensuring that all work is performed within production time constraints.
The ideal candidate for the Validation Engineer role will have:
* A BSc or equivalent in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
* Previous Validation experience within a similar aseptic manufacturing pharmaceutical company
* It is essential to have previous experience and an understanding of pharmaceutical equipment and validation requirements
* an enthusiastic approach, along with strong organisational and communication skills.
* a sound understanding of pharmaceutical technology and its respective validation requirements
* excellent technical authorship skills to develop validation documentation, policies and procedures
If you are an experienced Validation profession with a strong background from the pharmaceutical industry then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.