An exciting opportunity arises for a skilled UX Designer to join a rapidly growing financial services firm in the heart of Edinburgh. This will be Inside IR35 and the client does not allow the use of Ltd company.
* Working effectively with others when there are multiple tasks, variable priorities and deadlines and potentially conflicting views on the best way forward.
* Reacting to fluid and sometimes challenging business environments.
* Developing and maintaining strong and effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the group.
* Keeping up to date as regards the latest developments in user experience, and leveraging them as appropriate.
* Advocating a user-centred design approach in an engaging manner to overcome stakeholder concerns or challenges.
* Delivering whilst managing multiple tasks with variable priorities and deadlines.
* Negotiating with suppliers and external vendors within agreed limits.
* Understanding the user and business needs and ensuring these are reflected in the solution design.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age