Urgent Receptionist Required - Bristol - Contract
Immediate Start - Mid Oct (likely to extend)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Receptionist to join this global business in the heart of Bristol.
* Provide the highest levels of customer care and service to all clients, partners and employees in line with agreed service level agreements and procedures.
* To provide a professional courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors at the reception desk
* To provide assistance for meeting room bookings as required and to liaise with relevant parties to ensure the delivery of a professional service.
* To liaise and communicate with other team members and other service departments in a clear and timely manner to ensure service delivery and team work.
* To carry out regular checks of the meeting rooms on site to ensure correct set up and readiness for client use, including rearranging furniture and room layouts as required.
* To ensure the Front of House Team Leader and/or London Front of House Manager is made aware of any maintenance issues requiring attention in the Front of House areas.
* To maintain an organised and tidy work area - this is to include the front desk, client seating and facing areas and client meeting rooms.
* To anticipate client needs, follow up with requests and ensure the client expectations are not only met but exceeded
* To ensure that visitor and client arrivals are communicated to the relevant people promptly and that the visitor is either met or escorted to the relevant room in a timely fashion.
* To ensure that waiting visitors are kept informed of any delays and to ensure client comfort
* To replenish meeting rooms, as required, with pads, pens and pencils and relevant stationary
* To ensure that all required hospitality is served promptly and to the highest standards.
* To ensure all audio visual equipment is working and provide support when required
* To collate all reception and hospitality statistics as required and forward to Front of House Team Leader on a weekly basis
* To maintain appropriate stationery stocks in the reception area
What you'll need
* Previous Reception experience
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Be smartly presented
* Excellent timekeeping
What you'll receive
* An excellent placement within a global brand
* Competitive Salary
* Accrued holiday pay
* A contract likely to extend until the end of the year.
If you're interested please get in touch asap as this is an immediate start vacancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age