Turkish Speaking Customer Service Advisor - Full Time, Permanent
£17,000 per annum
If someone was telling you that there is a place in Edinburgh where you can use your language skills, communicate with customers across Europe in a friendly and professional manner, and also have fun every day with your colleagues, what would you think?!
It is true that a place like this is hard to find and we are sure you will fall in love with the company's culture immediately! If you are a gadget lover you'll love working here. You'll be part of a friendly team where we communicate with customers across Europe and beyond. You'll receive regular training on the latest devices and be the first to use them.
You can be part of this if:
- You are fluent in Turkish and English.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
You just need:
- To respond to all customers enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
Working Hours: Variable Shifts: 7am to 3:30 pm and 8am to 5 pm.
Benefits: chill out lounge with Sofas to relax on your break, canteen facilities, free on-site parking, free hot beverages, business casual dress (yes, jeans are fine!), Fridays are doughnuts and fruit day, discounts at over 130 well-known retailers!
** As part of the recruitment process candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are eligible to work in the United Kingdom.**
If you are interested, please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.