Are you a Trust Manager with experience in pensions? There is an excellent and unique opportunity to join a successful and thriving private equity fund as a Pensions Trust Manager in Jersey. The financial services roles comes with an attractive salary, benefits package and offshore lifestyle.
In this Trust Manager job, you will be collaborating with your team to manage a selected portfolio of client reward structures, potentially including pension and savings trusts and employee benefit trusts.
Key Trust Manager responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to team administrators, senior administrators and assistant managers in all aspects of financial planning
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented for clients
- Managing key client and intermediary relationships
- Assisting directors in supervising staff, including, mentoring, counselling, compliance with standard policies and procedures, recruitment, discipline, resourcing, T&D
- Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance
You will also need to be proactive in keeping an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues and retirement planning. You'll have a distinct advantage if you can demonstrate proficiency in managing large data sets on Excel, and experience using online client administration systems to manage and plan data.
Trust Manager skills and Pensions expertise required:
- Experience in a similar role, such as pension and savings, employee benefits or private trust arrangements
- ICSA/STEP/ACCA qualified
- Comprehensive experience within a trust administrative environment
- Strong people management skills and the ability to inspire and develop junior staff members
This Pensions Trust Manager full-time job is a fantastic opportunity for career progression in a growing international business. Private equity jobs like this don't come around very often - contact us today to begin the application process.