A rare opportunity has arisen to join a busy financial company as a Trust File Reviewer in Jersey, working on a six-month contract basis. The position comes with a pro-rata salary of up to £50k p/a.
In this Trust File Reviewer role, you will be providing risk management services, including monitoring client business, codes of practice and ensuring compliance with group policies and procedures.
The primary responsibilities of this Trust Manager job include:
- Undertaking the ongoing review of all new and existing entities on the company databases
- Assisting with the development of processes and procedures to appropriately monitor risks
- Carrying out and monitor an ongoing review programme as required by legislation and Group requirements
- Assisting the Risk Manager in the development of appropriate review formats and monitoring programmes
To repay you for your dedication, expertise and an excellent eye for detail, you will receive a salary of between £45k and £50k per year, depending on experience.To apply for this Trust File Reviewer role, you will require a good standard of education and a thorough grounding in financial planning along with:
- An appropriate Compliance or Trust based Category 5 qualification
- STEP Diploma (or equivalent level)
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role or at an appropriate level within Trust Company administration
- Thorough knowledge of trust and company law and fiduciary principles and regulatory requirements
- Good knowledge of the Jersey regulatory regime with respect to Financial Services Businesses
To find out more, and to apply for this Trust File Reviewer job in Jersey, contact us today. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.