Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
2 months ago
Search are working closely with one of the top governing bodies based in the UK. They currently have an opportunity for a number of well skilled and professional individuals to join the growing department on an initial 12 month FTC.
£26'000 per annum
Manchester city centre
Monday to Friday 09.00am - 17.00pm
Job duties involve:
* Providing procedural guidance and preparing draft determinations for the tribunal
* Co-ordinating pre-hearing activities, including preparing and distributing
* Co-ordinating the hearing and review, including producing records and updating information.
* General administrative support.
* Further duties that can be discussed.
* Previous experience drafting documents
* Excellent attention to detail whilst having good written and spoken communication skills.
* Ideally previous administrative experience
* Ideally come from a professional background
This is an exciting opportunity so if all the above interests you the please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.