Temp Tribunal Development Admin Assistant
based from home/ Manchester CC
PAY £10.30 Per Hour
long term temp role - start asap
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a busy Tribunal centre - The Tribunal Development Section is responsible for the appointment, appraisal and training of tribunal members and for supporting the development of the tribunals.
The role is well suited to a person with excellent time management skills, a keen eye for detail and strong written and verbal communication skills.
The post holder will be asked to undertake a range of the following responsibilities:
- Utilising the tribunal member 360 degree and chairs feedback/tribunal report software to produce feedback forms, issuing these to tribunal members and monitoring returns.
- Updating the database records accurately and promptly.
- Maintaining the records of the tribunal members register of interests on the website, including assisting with an annual mail-out, and flagging any potential conflicts or concerns including through use of Dashboards.
- Assisting with the organisation of the Quality Assurance Group including collating the necessary papers and any other follow-up actions.
- Assisting with the organisation of tribunal members training events and meetings including booking venues, allocating places, sending invitations, preparing and dispatching materials, setting up rooms and liaison with Finance colleagues regarding expenses and invoices.
- Arranging meetings for team members as and when required.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Tribunal Circulars and maintaining records of mail-outs.
- Making travel arrangement for members of the team including hotel bookings.
- Answering telephone enquiries from tribunal members, legal assessors and others assisting where possible and referring more complex matters to senior colleagues as appropriate.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age