Salary to £52k Plus excellent benefit package
Search Consultancy is delighted to be supporting our large corporate client with the recruitment of a qualified, commercially aware Treasury Manager.
This is a pivotal position within the corporate Finance Team, where you will report into our Head of Group Reporting, and have full ownership of banking control, short and medium-term cash forecasting, monitoring of cash-covenants and monitoring of KPIs. You will also work closely with other finance teams to ensure compliance.
Key Responsibilities -
* Administration of the Group's banking platforms and maintaining relationships.
* Liaising to navigate new legislation and alteration in Group requirements.
* Controlling accesses to the platform and updates, ensuring compliance with policy.
* Ensuring smooth handovers of access during the acquisition process.
* Daily monitoring and cash management.
* Setting the monthly borrowing for the Group.
* Responsibility for quarterly and annual cash flow forecasting and weekly cash dashboard.
* Direct liaison with the Group's auditor.
* Develop policy to streamline the Group's banking activity and be future-ready.
* Identify opportunities to minimise the finance expense incurred by the Group.
* Develop processes for greater efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in a Treasury or similar role in an international business.
As a qualified Accountant you will have a proven record of successfully dealing directly with banking partners coupled with sound commercial awareness.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to summarise information effectively are key attributes for successful applicants in this role..
If this role is of interest please do apply through the website for a fuller conversation.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
7 months ago