Search are currently working with a international manufacturer based in Skelmersdale.
This renowned and successful organisation are looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their busy team..
- Drive the Group's Treasury function to its future end state.
- Support the delivery of projects for the international operations- including cash management, foreign exchange transactions, cash forecasting, transaction execution and other administrative functions.
- Partner with the Group Treasury Manager to roll out the Treasury cash management software
- Be involved in both international and North American cash management.
- Support the development of consistent treasury processes and procedures to be utilised across the Group.
- Develop strategies to optimise the cash position for the company
- Ad hoc duties
- This opportunity is requiring the applicant to be Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA.
- Demonstrable experience within a corporate treasury function
- Strong system skills
What's on offer?
- Excellent work environment
- Office based but half day on a Friday
- Free car
- 25 days annual leave
- Study support considered