Position Travel Store Manager
Salary Competitive (DOE)+ attractive OTE
Location Greater Glasgow Area
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic sales manager with a travel background and looking for a brand new challenge in a thriving and dynamic company? Are you hungry for success and crave the opportunity to showcase your leadership skills within a business that's passionate about your development?
My client is on the look-out for business leaders of the future. They are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to lead the team in one of their most prestigious stores.
It's a really exciting time to join the business as they embark on a period of accelerated growth and expansion. My client is looking for an incredibly talented individual with experience in the travel industry who is looking to take their managerial career to the next level in a business where the sky really is the limit when it comes to career progression.
This is a challenging but hugely rewarding role. You will be responsible for leading your team to success, with the full support of a dedicated Regional Sales Manager and the teams at their Head Office. Your main focuses will be delivering an outstanding customer service, taking full autonomy of your store and growing business in your local area, and most importantly, becoming a mentor to your team to help them with their own development and success
- Delivering results, including driving individual and store targets as well as achievement set KPIs
- Inspire, motivate and mentor your team, helping them flourish and ensure they reach their potential
- Work with your team on their own Personal Development Plans and set goals for progression and achievement
- Bring new ideas to the table for business growth, including establishing and nurturing relationships with local businesses, driving in-store events and liaising with marketing to work on a localised marketing strategy
- Ensure your store is delivering on all sales targets and is contributing to business profitability
- Stand as a proud ambassador for Barrhead Travel, ensuring positive brand promotion internally and externally
- Lead with exceptional customer service and have a real passion for people.
- You will be responsible for ensuring key business messages and decisions are clearly communicated to your team
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience managing a retail travel agency is required
- You'll have a genuine passion for travel and a thirst for enhancing your own knowledge of the ever-changing travel industry and emerging destination trends. You should also be able to channel this enthusiasm within your team
- Tenacious and driven with a proven track record of reaching and exceeding personal targets
- You'll be a leader by nature, with the ability to inspire and motivate your team on a daily basis
- You should possess a highly positive outlook, even when challenges present themselves to you
- Confident and a self-starter - we're looking for someone who believes in themselves and can make sound decisions based on their own initiative
- Flexible and adaptable to really changeable or reactive situations
- You should be very commercially aware, with an eye for detail, opportunity and keeping abreast of competitor activity
- Communication skills are essential - we're looking for an individual that can confidently communicate with people at all levels of the business and adapt accordingly when speaking with clients
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU THEN APPLY NOW!!!!!!!!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.