Travel Sales Consultant
Wage: £18,282 plus monthly commission
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
7.5 hours a day, shifts between 7:30am- 10pm.
Start date: Monday 23rd March 2020. 8 Weeks training.
All candidates need to be within 50 miles of Warrington.
How does huge discounts on a wide range of holidays sound as part of your standard company benefits package ? Free Worldwide Travel Insurance? A reward scheme which turns points into free flights, hotels and attractions? This may be your dream career, a Travel Sales Consultant! We are actively searching for people with an absolute passion for Travel and a desire to succeed within a customer focused, fast paced and exciting role.
The Travel Sales Consultant will be able to maximise your earnings by offering members a wide range of travel products. You will hit and exceed monthly sales and service targets by engaging loyal members with an outstanding customer experience. You will be fully supported as standard within a great team environment which will help build your potential and a rewarding career.
As this is a home based position, the ideal candidate will need to be confident in managing own time/ workload with the drive to keep yourself motivated. In return, you will be offered; a competitive basic salary, monthly commission, 25 days annual leave, shift allowance (if applicable), private healthcare, company pension, free parking onsite.
To be considered for the Travel Sales Consultant position you must meet the following requirements
* Have a suitable work space that allows you to avoid distraction
* A suitable desk and task chair
* Access to a live land line socket
* Broadband connectivity
* Permissions from homeowner or mortgage lender to undertake permanent homeworking
* Be able to commute to the office for approximately 10 weeks whilst you complete your training
Probably most excitingly though, you'll get fantastic and incomparable travel benefits including:
* Unlimited standby flight tickets after 6 months
* Annual travel insurance
* Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations
* Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions
* Rewards when you join internal points scheme and every year on your birthday
No leave allowed in the first 5 weeks as this is when you'll be given all the knowledge and skills needed to be a successful Travel Sales Consultant.
For more information or applications, Click Apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.