Would it not be great to have a job in travel and get every Sunday off?
Well wish no more, we are recruiting for one now!
Our Edinburgh based client is a regionally renowned travel consultant who are looking to recruit people who are as passionate about travel as they are.
Experience in this field is a MUST, preferably a minimum of 2 years experience within a travel agency. To work for this luxury travel firm, then knowledge is the key to delivering exceptional customer service.
What will you do?
* Deliver excellent customer service at all times to ensure continuous customer retention
* Create 'once in a lifetime' travel experiences for the clients
* Meet / surpass all sales targets
* Using a variety of different booking systems throughout each conversation
* Process all transactions accurately and efficiently
What about me?
* Experience working for previous travel firms
* Ability to manage multiple software applications
* Previous experience of negotiation, sales or retention
* Knows what excellent customer service is
This role is paying between £17k-£20K per annum DOE, plus monthly bonuses, the chance to enjoy 'Educationals' and more.
This is a full time position working 5 out of 6 days Mon - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm and Saturdays 9am-5pm.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.