Looking to get away from your typical high street Travel Agency?
Join a Travel firm where customer service is more important than sales?
And get every Sunday off, who doesn't want that?
Our Edinburgh based client is a regionally renowned travel consultant who are looking to recruit a part-time experienced travel consultant who are as passionate about travel as they are.
Experience in this field is a MUST, preferably a minimum of 2 years experience within a travel agency. To work for this luxury travel firm, then knowledge is the key to delivering exceptional customer service.
What will I do?
* Deliver excellent customer service at all times to ensure continuous customer retention
* Create 'once in a lifetime' travel experiences for the clients
* Meet / surpass all sales targets
* Using a variety of different booking systems throughout each conversation
* Process all transactions accurately and efficiently
What about me?
* Experience working for previous travel firms
* Ability to manage multiple software applications
* Previous experience of negotiation, sales or retention
* Knows what excellent customer service is
This role is paying between £17k-£20KPro Rata DOE, plus monthly bonuses, the chance to enjoy 'Educationals', not only this but you will join their small and fun team based in their successful branch in a lovely part of the City.
This is a part time position working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 9am - 5.30pm. If you are of the highest standard then my client may consider you for a full time travel consultant post should this be desired.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.