Work from home - Travel Consultant
£18,282 + monthly commission
Hours of work: 37.5
Start Date: March 23rd 2020
Do you have a passion for travel? Do you want discount on holiday as part of your benefits?
You can combine that with great people skills and a desire to succeed; we think you're a perfect for a world renowned Travel company. You can expect your role to be fast paced, exciting and customer focussed.
As a Travel Consultant, you'll be speaking to international customers in relation to their personal Travel accounts.
You will be able to maximise your earning potential offering our members a wide range of travel products and collection opportunities. You'll deliver against monthly sales targets by engaging loyal members with an outstanding customer experience.
And you'll be fully supported in a great team environment, helping you to reach your potential and build a rewarding career.
If you're confident in your Sales skills and are keen to develop and achieve, You will be offered a competitive basic salary, monthly commission, shift allowance (if applicable), private healthcare and company pension plus free parking onsite.
To be considered for a homeworking position you must meet the following requirements…
* Have a suitable workspace that allows you to avoid distraction
* A suitable desk and task chair
* Access to a live landline socket
* Broadband connectivity
* Permissions from homeowner or mortgage lender to undertake permanent homeworking
* Be able to commute to the office for approximately 10 weeks whilst you complete your training
Probably most excitingly though, you'll get fantastic and incomparable travel benefits:
* Familiarisation trips to worldwide destinations
* Global travel industry discounts including flights, hotels, cinema tickets, and attractions
* Unlimited standby flight tickets after 6 months
* Annual travel insurance
* Rewards when you join internal points scheme and every year on your birthday
7.5 Working hours each day is split over a minimum of 2 work periods which are split by a minimum of 1 hour (I.E 3.5 hours & 4 hours) between the times of 7.30am - 10pm
You will start on Monday 6th January and you'll need to be available to attend a fun but thorough training programme which will be office based for 8 weeks.
No leave can be authorised during the first 5 weeks as this is when you'll be given all the knowledge and skills you'll need to succeed.
Please apply to this advert if this is something you are interested in.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age