Are you looking for a career in travel? Experienced in telesales and Customer focused?
Our client is a specialist travel agent based in Edinburgh City Centre and they are inviting you to work for them.
The successful applicant needs to have a passion for their product in order to promote their company and achieve sales targets by delivering excellent customer service at all times.
As part of a small team you will be tasked with managing customer's accounts and queries whilst also selling them their holiday. This role also involves outbound sales calls to an existing customer base and therefore requires resilient individuals.
To succeed in this role you need to demonstrate the following:
- Achieve Sales targets and company KPI's
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times
- Manage mail inboxes and respond within a 4 hour time frame
- Can quickly learn new systems and in house databases
- Taking general phone enquiries and assist in the live chat via their website
Only apply for this role if you have following:
- Determination and drive
- Great attention to detail
- A quick thinker
- Articulate and well educated
- A good telephone manner
- Ability to work in a small and busy team
- Positive at all times
- Travel experience or a passion for travel
- Computer literate
Our client expects you to grow with the company, to do this you must be willing to constantly feed your knowledge and always look to improve.
For this privilege they are offering a generous salary of £18K-£22K (depending on experience) and OTE of up to £27K. They also have weekly, monthly incentives on offer and reward the team with some fantastic gestures - such as a trip to Venice for Xmas lunch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.