Transport Account Manager
Be a part of a growing transport business recruiting a dynamic transport planner / account manager to join their team. Based in Warrington you will be responsible for 'same day' planning through sub contractor hauliers. A key part of the role is managing accounts to arrange groupage loads and monitor deliveries. You need to be proactive picking up the phone to generate new business.
Duties and responsibilities
* Liaise with hauliers and monitor loads
* Communicate with customers on a daily basis
* Manage the emails, calls and customer enquiries
* Provide quotes and follow up on leads
* Generate new business and build strong relationships
* Maximise existing business with clients
* Effectively use the TMS and Haulage Exchange
The ideal candidate
* Haulage Exchange experience
* Same day Transport planning experience
* Full UK Driving Licence
* Experience using a Transport Management System
* Confident to sell the service
* Drive and ambition to achieve company goals
If you have these skills and experiences please apply through the link!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.