£22,000 - £27,000 + onsite parking + benefits + over 10 weeks holiday a year
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK SHIFTS INCLUDING WEEKENDS
Have you got planning and logistics experience?
Would you love to work for an international industry leading business?
I am currently recruiting for several Transport Planners to join a major 3rd party logistics provider based in Huddersfield.
Duties of a transport planner include;
* Responsible for drivers schedules on shift, making sure these are completed efficiently and safely
* Communicating with customers regards any delays or changes with deliveries
* Reporting to the Planning Manager regards any exceptional problems that may arise
* Planning routes for drivers in a fast paced and changing environment
* Assisting the customer service team with any complaints and queries
As a Transport planner you will have the following key skills and experience;
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Previous experience within transport and logistics
* Good geographical knowledge of the UK
* Ability to work n a fast paced demanding environment
* Excellent customer service skills
* £1,100 monthly shift allowance
* £1000 attendance bonus on a quarterly basis
* Over 10 weeks annual leave per annum
* Mobile phone discounts
* Pension scheme
* Private health care
* Life assurance
* Cycle to work scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.