Monday - Friday
My client has been established for almost 100 years and has 120+ sites across 20+ countries around the world.
I am now recruiting for a transport planner to join the Widnes operation.
- Route planning for HGV vehicles around the North West area
- Leasing with internal departments
- Ensuring compliance and company policies are up to date and adhered to at all times
- Preparing KPI's for allocated drivers
- Maintaining relationships with customers
- Responsibility for setting up new customers onto the system
- Health and Safety responsibility on site
- Changing routes when needed
- Ensuring the transport system is up to date and maintained
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maintain drivers hours in line with EU regulations
- Ad hoc duties requested by management
- Previous transport planning experience
- Good transport regulations knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Able to use Microsoft packages including excel
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.