We are looking for a Transport Planner to join our client, at their busy Leicester Factory.
Shift patterns for the Transport Planner are 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 2pm on Friday, based on a 40 hour week.
* Managing the order book and planning deliveries to both internal fleet and third party logistics providers.
* Work to client service level agreements
* Inputting and allocating stock via Sage software, ensuring the correct paperwork is provided for each route / carrier
* Ensuring internal vehicle maintenance records are adhered to and deal with any vehicle issues as they arise.
* Communication with outside Companies and liaising with Internal Customer Service Team
The ideal candidate will have;
* Previous transport planning experience
* A strong work ethic and approach.
* Good communication skills with a logical and calm approach to any issues
£22k per annum / £11.00 per hour
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.