We are looking for a Transport Planner/ Administrator to join our client, at their busy Leicester Factory.
Shift patterns for the Transport Planner/ Administrator are 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 2pm on Friday, based on a 40 hour week.
- Confirm goods despatched for everything leaving the depot
- Printing carrier labels
- Emailing third party carriers with following days despatch details
- Picking lists - Own Fleet and third party (allocating stock, building if necessary, liaising with Production, printing, checking)
- Matching up all signed POD's with the picking lists and scanning in
- Obtaining POD's off third party portal and marrying up with picking lists/chasing for any outstanding ones, then scanning in
- POD requests etc.
- Completing back order reports for customer service
Will lead to a permanent role after initial probationary period.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age