Transport Co-Ordinator (Nights)
Monday - Friday
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for briefing and debriefing drivers and downloading drivers and vehicles cards
- Maintain driver and depot communication at all stages of delivery.
- Ensure drivers have the correct paperwork and equipment to carry out their role, printing delivery paperwork and issuing them to drivers
- Contribute to the achievement of KPI's
- Working along side other Departments/Teams on a daily basis
- Maintain effective working relationships with drivers
- Responsible for Service Schedules, Maintenance Records and Driver Infringements
- Experience in working in a fast paced role
- Have a basic understanding of the planning systems (Desirable)
- Must be willing to take on new challenges
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.