I am currently working with a family run Logistics operations based in Liverpool to recruit an experienced Transport Operator.
This role offers a competitive salary, as well as fuel allowance and a flexible work life balance environment.
The position will be covering two day shifts with 1 Saturday morning in every four weekends.
- UK route planning
- Arranging back loads to utilise vehicles
- Updating customers on any delays or issues
- Monitoring diver KPI's
- Working alongside management to ensure compliance is correct
- Leasing with drivers on the road to ensure deliveries run smoothly
- Utilising a transport management system to make the most out of each delivery
- Booking new orders and updating the systems
- Working as part of a team
- Managing multiple orders and routes
- Ensuring driver holidays are covered
- Liaising will third party companies
The ideal candidate will come from a General Haulage background with experience route planning for up to 30 class one vehicles.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.