I am working with a leading Logistics provider based near Watford on their search for a Transport Manager to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will be immediately available however they are happy to wait for the right person.
The Transport Manager will be responsible for a fleet of 40 Class 1 & Class 2 vehicles and 40+ drivers on a daily basis. You will need to enjoy the commercial side of the role and be happy communicating with a variety of customers. As the site is constantly adapting and incorporating new clients, Change Management experience is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Previous Transport management experience within a fast paced environment.
* Experience in managing a large fleet of drivers
* Understanding of transport safety legislation
* Management of budgets and efficiency target
* Experienced in conducting audits
* Produce detailed reports investigating every incident
* Ensure all drivers and vehicles remain compliant with regulatory and internal procedures
* International & National CPC
This is a Monday to Friday days role paying £35,000 Please get in touch with Jessica Ingram directly for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age