22 days ago
Search Logistics are happy to be in partnership with a National and international Logistics distribution company, in their search for a Transport Manager. The ideal candidate must hold a CPC in Road Haulage Operations and a HGV Licence.
As a Key member of the transport team, you are responsible for the effective and accurate compliance and maintenance of the vehicles on a daily basis and ensuring fleet compliance is up-to-date at all times.
- Vehicle maintenance & control of two sites.
- Maintenance records - through Trutac
- Temporary vehicle control (inc. Insurance notification)
- Trailer inspection & condition control
- Cab cleanliness & vehicle condition control
- New damage & vehicle defect form control/PON's
- Invoice reconciliation (vehicle maintenance)
- Ad-hoc driver cover (Emergencies/No Shows)
- Driver infringement control (permanent & agency) KPI
- Consumable controls KPI
- Driver briefs and debrief controls
- Attendance of meetings
- Customer KPIs
- Accident KPI
- Driver clock card & tracker reconciliation
- Web fleet KPIs, Wasted fuel, Infringements, WTD
- Visit sites audit drivers
- Accident investigations.
- Fuel and ad-blue control
- KPI costs of fuel
Other duties include:
- General assistance to the Admin team
- Weekend and out of hours support
- Issuing ad-hoc 'Agency Driver Declaration Forms'
- Checking drivers licenses and CPC.
- Working with Agencies.
- Driver briefing and debriefing - in accordance with the 'Agency Driver Briefing/Debriefing Compliance Record
- Driver briefing and debriefing - in accordance with the 'Drivers Daily Debrief Form - Check List & Issues Log'
- Visit site liaise with drivers on compliance and inspect defects