I have a really good opportunity for an experienced Transport Coordinator to join a well established team with my client in Paisley.
You will be a quick learner, pro active and have the ability to liaise with multiple departments and drivers. This is a very fast paced role which customer service is at the heart of what they do!
You will be representing their business being the first point of contact for prospective clients and will build really good working relationships clients and customers.
* Coordinate trucks from multiple depots across the UK
* Route planning for drivers
* Logging jobs on the system
* Providing quotations
* Keeping the customers up to date the whole way through
* All administration tasks involved
* Transport experience would be advantageous
* The ability to prioritise work
* Excellent MS Office skills
* First class customer service skills
* The ability to work in a small dynamic team
* Someone who can take responsibility
* Planning or co-ordinating experience is a must!
In return you will be working for a well known, reputable company with excellent company benefits as well as a salary on offer of £24-28K DOE. Apply with your CV on contact Andrea in the Glasgow office for more info
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.