My client is looking to recruit for a Transport Administrator/Order Entry Clerk. The position is temporary for 12 months to cover maternity leave.
We need someone who is customer focused, can work under pressure and previously worked within a general haulage/logistics environment.
The role will involve:
- Processing of customer orders accurately and in a timely manner on our transport system
- Answer telephone calls and directing to the correct person (after call has been accepted)
- Monitor auto imported jobs & check rates
- Process jobs for returns, working with transport co-ordinators & customer service
- Maintenance of customer accounts regarding rates, completed daily to ensure everything is correct for the accounts team
- Support customer service with requests
- Provide customers with breakdown of deliveries that day and confirmation for tomorrows loads
- Produce KPI reports for customers
- Liaise with de-briefers, customer service and planning teams
- Maintain compliance of health & safety, ISO9001, policies and procedures
- Provide support with other office duties if needed, during sickness & holidays
Skills & Experience:
- Be computer literate and ideally done order processing within a transport/logistics environment
- Have excellent customer service, organisational and administration skills
- Be methodical with an eye for detail, be able to work under pressure, co-ordinate and manage their own workload
- Be a good time keeper
If you feel as though this role is right for you, apply today for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age