An excellent opportunity to join a growing business this month.
The position is initially on temporary basis, however you for the right candidate there will be a permanent opportunity.
Working: Monday - Friday 07:00 - 17:30 and every second Saturday 07:00 -12:00
Duties Include -
- Coordinating wit drivers, suppliers and staff members in a professional manner
- Ensuring delivery plans are received and plans are vetted for errors
- Keeping customers informed of any delays or changes to delivery's
- Managing drivers during shifts to ensure that delivery targets are made
Candidates who have been previously successful have had
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous logistics expedience
- Proactive and logical approach to workload
- Ability to keep calm in stressful situations
Due to location having your own transport is desired.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age