Free car parking, a generous pension scheme, 32 days holiday, private healthcare and dental, discounted gym membership and excellent training are available with this permanent contract. Modern offices, a professional and fun team and career development opportunities are also on offer.
As Translations Project Administrator you will ideally have experience working in a similar role, demonstrating an interest and passion for languages and linguistics. Ideally you will be qualified to degree level however applications from those demonstrating work experience in the linguistics field, or with comparable project admin/database management will also be considered.
As Translations Project Administrator a typical day will involve:
* Prepare and maintain project documentation
* Plan, schedule and monitor translation projects
* Proofread and perform quality checks/ self-audits on translated files
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to agree project requirements and deadlines
* Establish and maintain excellent relationships with translators, reviewers and other key stakeholders such as technical consultants
* Assist with translation tool software and associated tasks
* Input translation data into eNetAssess and other databases
* Maintain and develop glossaries, translation memories and other language resources
* Work closely with internal teams to ensure timely and accurate processing of translations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team therefore offering excellent career development. If this sounds like the career move you've been looking for, apply now with an up to date CV for an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.