Training & Competency Supervisor, South East Based - Level 4 Qualified
A prominent Independent Financial advisory firm is looking to add to its existing Risk & Compliance team by recruiting an experienced level 4 qualified Training & Competence Specialist to provide best in class training and development
The main duties and responsibilities of your role are:-
* First line Supervision for those performing an FCA activity within the firm
* Delivering new entrant training and other training interventions as required.
* Creating technical or skills based assessments along with supporting documentation.
* Providing feedback and coaching in relation to the outcome of role-plays and client visits/recordings.
* Providing feedback and coaching (on a 1:1 or group basis) in relation to learning needs identified from appropriate T&C Management Information.
* Assist in the development, support and maintenance of all firm T&C schemes and its documentation, including the policy and various electronic systems.
* Ensure appropriate stakeholders have access to accurate Key Performance Indicators to demonstrate the necessary systems and controls are working appropriately and risks are managed in relation to T&C and the wider Human Resources team.
* Provide guidance and implement appropriate support for the delivery of Professional Qualifications across the firm.
* Maintain close working relationships across the business and its management teams, with the ability to give Learning & Development support to non-regulatory roles if required.
To be considered for this role, you must hold the Diploma Level 4 Qualification and ideally be progressing towards Level 6. You will also be able to demonstrate a depth of experience in T&C and/or compliance within the Financial Services industry.
A full clean driving licence will also be required as there will be regular travel required in this role.
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits package within a vibrant and expanding business.
For more information please contact Neil Drew on 01293 848123
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.