Are you an expert in Microsoft Office 365?
Are you a Learning and Development Specialist?
Our Preston based client is well known and leading customer care and financial outsourcing company who offer a bespoke service tailored to their specific geographical, regulatory and customer service requirements.
They are looking for an experienced Microsoft Office 365 trainer to join their team on a fixed 6 month contract. Adopting a train the trainer approach you will be responsible for developing training material to assist in training the onsite trainers. The end goal is to ensure that the employees are provided with adequate training to ensure a smooth transition over to O365 without impacting on the customer experience.
This is a specialist role and you will be responsible for the full training process which includes:
- Delivering high quality technical training by providing engaging and up to date training and relevant training materials around the administration of O365.
- Must have a good knowledge of previous office products and be able to identify and demonstrate the same functionality on O365 product suite.
- Understand VB / Macros again to demonstrate the difference compared to previous versions as this will be critical to support staff who will have a better understanding and perform at a higher level within the office framework
- Aide in the development of long-term strategies relating to Office 365 uptake.
- To assess programs on a basis of need and be skilled to tailor training programs in order to meet client and individual expectation and requirement.
- Run and coordinate training sessions.
- Assist on improving the knowledge of the Office 365 admin and security suite within IT.
To be successful in this role you must be experienced in the following areas:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in conducting training and Learning Development
- A qualified trainer would be to your advantage
- Proven to deliver innovative and successful training plans
- Display professionalism at all times
- An extremely well organised individual.
- Proven track record of leading by example and mentoring others
This is a full time contract for a period of 6 months, working on site Mon - Friday (37.5 hours per week), the salary is up to FTE £31K (DOE) with free onsite parking.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.