Salary: £19,305.00 per annum + benefits
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
Search are currently working with a Provider who are looking for a Care trainer to join them in Hull.
As a Trainer you will report into the Training Manager, in this position you will deliver and continue to develop the current training programme (including Care Certificate modules), alongside existing professional facilitators. They will ensure that staff meet their learning objectives whilst contributing to the business' overall performance targets.
What do you need to bring to the organisation?
* Significant Training or Learning and Development experience within a similar sized organisation operating within the care sector.
* Level 3 Diploma in Conflict Management or willing to work towards within 3 months.
* Preparing to Teach in Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or equivalent training qualification.
* Delivering DMI (De-escalation Management & Intervention) training, or willing to undertake training within 3 months to be able to do so.
* Planning, designing and delivering staff learning programmes.
* Effective, creative and clear verbal and written communication, including report writing for internal and external audiences.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to identify priority tasks with strong time management.
* I.T literate, with ability to use all Microsoft packages, and able to create and maintain bespoke databases.
* Full UK driving licence and your own transport.
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
3 months ago