About this role
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Industrial & Driving Division
Do you have a strong sales background and are looking to make a move into recruitment? Are you ambitious, confident, driven and willing to work hard for impressive results? Search Glasgow are looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our Industrial & Driving division.
Our Liverpool team offers a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an extremely fast paced, vibrant and experienced bunch of Recruitment Consultants, including some of the biggest billers in the whole of Search! They boast an enviable client list which is growing all the time and the team are well known as a market leader within this sector, meaning the ability to earn commission from day 1 is in your hands.
Providing recruitment solutions to clients across various industries, you would focus on temporary roles within warehousing, production, manufacturing and driving to name just a few!
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. It's exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets. However Search don't micro-manage, we work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted and we offer an uncapped commission so you can see the results of your hard work in your payslip each month!
Key skills required;
- Previous sales experience working within a target and KPI focused role
- Passionate, driven and tenacious
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A bespoke and tailored training programme to give you the very best start to a new career
- A supportive and fun working environment
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Luke Hobden. Luke is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Work for Us
01 March 2024
Recruitment Consultant - Perm Healthcare
+ Bonus & Benefits
Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Crawley, West Sussex
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Up to £11.50 per hour
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + uncapped commission, benefits
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Bonus & Benefits
Manchester, Greater Manchester