Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000 - £20000 per annum + BONUS
about 1 month ago
Become a Smart Meter Engineer/Dual Fuel Meter Installer - Permanent Job with fully funded training programme
PAID WHILST TRAINING
* Dual Fuel Metering Qualification FULLY FUNDED
* Permanent Job Opportunity
* Accommodation Provided for training where required
* Paid whilst on training with a salary of £32,000+ Bonus & overtime once qualified
* Open to all ages
* No experience in gas or electric needed
Search Consultancy Ltd are working in partnership with global powerhouse & Universal Skills Group to provide a "Trailblazer" Training Scheme in Dual Fuel Metering/Smart Metering. These roles are fully funded and there is no age restrictions on who can apply. Just over 12 months from when you started training you have a final assessment and once signed off you will officially receive your certificate in Dual Fuel Metering
Your Training is fully funded by us and accommodation is provided where required. You will also be paid whilst on training as per below
First 19 Weeks - £18,000 (pro rata)
Remaining 40 weeks - £19,700 (pro rata)
Once your initial training period of just over 12 months is complete and you are fully qualified you will be paid a salary of £32,000+
* Hold a minimum 1 years driving experience
* Have no more than 6 points on your licence
* Be willing to cover emergency call out
* Have excellent communication and customer service skills
* Be manually dexterous
* Be capable of lifting & manual handling
* Be able to work in confined spaces
* Be able to pass a colour blindness test
* Be able to travel to our Training centre in Wakefield for 11 of the first 19 weeks before you are provided with a work vehicle
* Be able to commence training and have no holidays booked for the first 19 weeks
If this sounds exactly what you're looking for please apply below with an up to date CV & a cover letter explaining why you want to become a Smart Meter Engineer/Dual Fuel Engineer. Once we have reviewed all applications successful candidates will be contacted to book a telephone interview with one of our consultants.
Once you have successfully passed the telephone interview stage you will be invited to one of our assessment days, held in a variety of locations throughout the UK.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.