Trainee Sales Consultant
- £16,000 - £20,000 basic (depending on experience) plus commission
- Monday to Friday 08:45am - 5pm.
My client is looking for a Sales Consultant who is searching for that new start in a career. You will be joining a well established team who will help you every step of the way in building a fantastic portfolio of new business clients.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to start their career in sales or an individual who has the relevant experience and is looking for a exciting new challenge.
As a Sales Consultant, it's your job to find new potential clients for the sales team. You're the first step in the prospecting process, and sales teams rely on your persuasive abilities and creative methods of finding potential customers for the business … so you can earn excellent commission.
- Finding and calling new potential customers (B2B) establishing correct contacts, usage and renewal dates whilst building rapport.
- General Fact Find and market research, along with competitor awareness.
- Analyse and interpret customer's needs.
- Maintain CRM system
- Production of weekly reports and KPI's
Benefits of the role:
- Starting basic £16,000 - £20,000 with opportunity to grow as you develop in the role after 6 months.
- Incentives & prizes - including early Friday finish / race days etc
- Fixed hours 08:45am - 17:00pm from Monday to Friday - No weekends!
- Outstanding internal training and development opportunities.
- No weekends or late nights!
If you have the right experience for this position then please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Skills; business development, account management, customer Service, administration, Internal Sales, telesales, outbound