Trainee Recruitment Consultant *Excellent Career Opportunity*
£18000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Commission
* Learn and thrive in a team with rapid growth intentions over the next 5 years
* Build a career with market leading bonus structures and salary packages
* Develop your skill set with in house training proven at national level
* Graduate to fully functioning Recruitment Consultant with a temp desk of your own
Are you an aspirational individual looking for an opportunity at a progressive career? Search Consultancy requires a trainee consultant to grow and mature with our increasingly successful Aberdeen team. Having enjoyed huge success over the past two years, the industrial and driving division are looking for the right personality to develop into an integral part of their business.
The Role of a recruitment consultant:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
*The Perfect Candidate will have a proven track record in sales*
If you think you could be the next big thing in recruitment Inverness click APPLY!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age