Search Consultancy- Sales & Service Division
£20,000 - £25,000K + Uncapped OTE
Top Earner 50K +
Competitive salary and benefits package
Do you want to join the top team in the best recruitment agency to work for in the UK?
Well look no further, the Call & Contact Centre team in Manchester were named the "Top Team" of Search in this year's annual awards, something we are incredibly proud of.
We are a large, well established team covering the Greater Manchester area, as well as large parts of Cheshire and Lancashire. We specialise in the provision of temporary, interim and permanent recruitment solutions, specialising in Call and Contact Centre Operations. We work in partnership with various large National and Global Blue Chip organisations, as well various SMEs and Call/Contact Centres based in the Northwest.
The team have over 90 years combined recruitment experience, and are true specialists within their marketplace, with an unrivalled reputation in the Northwest.
We are best known for recruiting:
- Telephone based Sales and Service professionals within various industries
- Customer Service/Sales Managers, Team Leaders, Operations Managers
- Call/Contact centre specific vacancies: M.I Analysts, Resource Planning, Realtime, Dialler Managers
- Customer service and sales senior level appointments specialists
Due to an incredibly successful year in 2019 and even more success in 2020, we are now looking to expand the team even further. Being true specialists within the sales and service market, we are now looking to strengthen our brand and reputation even further by recruiting a recruitment consultant within the Sales and Service division.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that has an unrivalled reputation within our marketplace and an opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in the UK. As you would expect this role would suit an experienced recruiter looking to take their next steps within recruitment, building on an already successful career, being recognised and rewarded by an industry leading employer.
- Previous recruitment experience is desired for this role
- Career minded, hard working and driven
- Confident with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to nurture relationships
- Pro-active approach to identifying business development opportunities
- Fantastic and incredible competitive salary and benefits package
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for (placed 30th)
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - 'Platinum" status
- REC IRP 2014, 2015 & 2017 - "Best large recruitment company to work for (250+ Employees)
A great place to work
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 13 locations nationwide covering over 20 industry sectors. We are the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented, motivated and a positive person with a desire to succeed in a recruitment career, join Search, a great place to work.
To apply send your cv to Mark.Thomas@search.co.uk or call Mark Thomas on (0161) (835) (8338) for more info or informal discussion.