Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Office Services
Are you a sales professional or graduate looking for an exciting and challenging career where you can make plenty of money and determine your own career progression?
Our Scottish Office Services teams are looking for the next generation of exceptional recruiters! You may be a graduate looking for an exciting career or an individual with commercial experience looking to transfer those skills into the recruitment sector. If you are competitive, driven and determined to be the best recruitment consultant in your market then Search want to speak to you!
By joining Search you will benefit from being part of our Training Academy where you'll learn from the very best, starting with a structured 2 week programme delivered by one of our exceptional Directors.
No day is the same in recruitment, so if you are looking for variety and a challenge then this could be the ideal career for you. Typically you would be responsible for the following:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. It's exciting; fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets and in return we offer uncapped commission which will ensure you can reap the rewards and the sky is the limit in terms of earning potential!
- Uncapped commission
- Award winning training and ongoing professional development
- Fantastic career development with a clearing defined career path
- Recognition and reward, including exceptional performance nights out and annual awards dinner
- A senior management team who have a vast amount of experience, enthusiasm and passion.
- It's a lively and energetic working environment with a great social life outside the office!
Have we caught your attention?
Please contact Sarah, Katie or Craig within the internal recruitment team 0113 308077, we would be happy to discuss this life-changing opportunity in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.