Trainee / Junior Recruitment Consultant - Technology & Transformation
The Tech market is one of the most exciting sectors within recruitment, it's dynamic and ever evolving - every person in the UK uses technology and our candidates and clients are the drivers of this constant change to all our lives. You don't need experience - you are maybe a graduate, someone working in a sales role who is interested in technology and IT or somebody with commercial experience looking for that first step into recruitment.
You need to have a genuine passion for all things IT as you will need to keep up to date with the latest trends and market demands. This is not an easy job - there are too few candidates for too many roles - so you need to be tenacious, creative and extremely hard working to ensure you are engaging with the best people out there - and finding them is tough! All the hard work pays off however when you place the perfect person into the perfectly matched role for them. Working with our team in Manchester, all of whom are specialists in their field, utilising our unique matching technologies and techniques means that you are not just filling jobs - you are helping people change their whole life. - and will learn so much along the way.
The rewards are great - you will be working with a highly experienced team in Manchester City Centre. They focus on the Infrastructure specialism across the UK and are a passionate team headed up by one of our most successful managers.
With top billing consultants sitting next to you - you will be learning from the best and part of a team who are smashing all their targets and winning all the awards. Our Tech & Transformation team are growing really fast, we are winning new clients and accolades every day and key to this is our people. We want a committed, exceptional trainee or junior consultant who can build strong pipelines of engaged candidates, who wants to work with the best - the best candidates, the best clients and the best team.
What the role involves:
* Sourcing candidates within the infrastructure and telco market, utilising a range of innovative channels including social media, our unique database, chat rooms, forums, job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter
* Writing and posting innovative and engaging job adverts
* Active on social media platforms in order to increase market awareness
* Market mapping and building a customer portfolio - learning how to build customer relationships and engaging with some market leading organisations
* Pro-active member of the team, liaising with the senior consultants and manager to understand the business, work with them on specific projects as applicable and benefit from the best sales training there is in our industry as evidenced by our Platinum Investors in People status.
* Attend events, seminars, meet & greet and networking events to widen your candidate portfolio and sector knowledge
What we can offer you;
* Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission scheme
* 31 days holidays with Flex Holidays to buy and sell if you want to
* A highly experienced leadership team that are there to support you in achieving your career goals, including management
* A dedicated in-house digital marketing team at your disposal to ensure you are engaging with your market the right way, not on a shoestring budget
* A genuine investment in your Continuous Personal Development. From day 1 you will receive our expert training which takes place throughout our UK sites which encapsulates best in class methodologies in IT recruitment. Bespoke training, specific to your career goals i.e. into management or in becoming a vertical specialist.
* We have over 700 employees and growing. We are large enough to have significant commercial success and impact, but small enough that you can have an influence and not be just a number.
* Regular high performer (all expenses paid) nights out, annual awards dinner and frequent social events.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Sarah Hall.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.