Recruitment Consultant - Industrial and Driving
Competitive salary and benefits
Our Industrial and Logistics team in Crawley is growing! We are looking for someone with strong business development and sales skills who enjoys growing new business relationships in an ever-changing, fast paced sector. A proven track record in business development and achieving sales targets is essential, although recruitment experience is not necessary. However, if you have recruitment experience but want a new sector or challenge we'd be keen to hear from you!
You will be responsible for developing new business, building rapport, expanding and servicing all existing clients. This sales role will provide a varied and financially rewarding opportunity to the right candidate. You will focus on providing temporary staffing solutions within the industrial sector within a 40 mile radius of Crawley.
Your manager is both supportive and inclusive, with over 30 years experience in Logistics she runs her own desk whilst also managing a team of 6.
Key skills required;
* Previous B2B sales/recruitment experience
* Passionate, driven and tenacious
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Ability to nurture relationships
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Working to targets and deadlines
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly or send your CV to Katie.Ball@search.co.uk
Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.