Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£18000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Including Uncapped Commission
Search Internal Recruitment Team
over 1 year ago
Are you an experienced recruiter looking for an opportunity to develop your career with an award winning business? Are you an exceptional sales professional looking for your first role within recruitment or perhaps you are an ambitious graduate looking for an autonomous and rewarding career?
We are looking for a talented and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to join our growing Sales recruitment team in Glasgow, you will specialise in recruiting corporate sales & business development professionals across Scotland.
Here at Search Consultancy we know just what it takes to give you the knowledge and tools you need to become a successful recruiter. In fact, we've been awarded platinum status as 'investors in people' which means we can put our money where our mouth is in terms of training the very best.
What we're looking for:
* Influencing and selling ability
* Drive and passion to exceed targets and objectives
* A hunger to learn and become a expert within your vertical
* We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills
* You will also need exceptional listening skills
* Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well as part of a team
Typically you would be responsible for the following:
* Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
* Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
* Attending client meetings
* Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
* Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
* Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
* Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. It's exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy, and exceptional listening skills. This is a sales role and you will work towards activity and revenue targets, however Search don't micro-manage. We work with our consultants to ensure your activities are focused and targeted, we offer an uncapped commission and we want you to have a long term career with the business.
What we can offer you:
* Strong existing client relationships across national and local agreements
* Immediate opportunity to earn uncapped commission
* Real opportunities for career progression
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Industry-leading training and ongoing professional development
* Investor in People Platinum status (1 of only 8 companies in the whole of the UK to have this)
* We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
Search is one of the UK's largest recruitment companies with 15 locations nationwide covering a large variety of industry sectors. We're the recruitment partner of choice to organisations who are aiming to achieve success through talented and motivated people; an aim we share in growing our own business.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Consultant please contact Sarah as soon as possible to discuss this in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.