Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
Are you looking to build a career within a highly successful & award winning Recruitment team?
We are currently looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our successful Technical & Engineering team in the Leeds office. You will be responsible for supplying candidates to meet a range of requirements from temporary, permanent and contract roles predominately within the FMCG/General Manufacturing/Precision Engineering/Heavy Engineering and Supply Chain markets.
The Technical & Engineering team are a close-knit team who continuously exceed their targets and achieve success and are shortlisted for our company-wide annual awards for "Exceptional Team". You will be supported, mentored and trained by a highly ambitious manager who has achieved 5 promotions within the past 7 years at Search and is personally shortlisted for Top Temp Consultant due to her success in 2018.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant;
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate opportunities
- Working with clients to review job profiles, identifying the clients needs and requirements for their vacancy
- Attending client meetings
- Identifying suitable candidates for your clients vacancies
- Meeting candidates face to face, undertaking preliminary interviews on behalf of your clients
- Building a pipeline of candidates to ensure you can react quickly to your client needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Manage the interview and offer process.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, you need to be able to adapt in recruitment as your daily plan can change at a moments notice. Its exciting, fast paced and requires somebody with a lot of energy.
What we can offer you;
- Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Industry-leading training
- 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
- We're a social bunch here at Search, we hold end of month drinks and have events running throughout the year, culminating in our annual awards dinner and our company-wide Christmas party.
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Katie Ball directly. Katie is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.