Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Crawley, West Sussex
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Services, Crawley, competitive starting salary - OTE £30,000 - £40,000
Do you have an interest in the Financial Services industry, and an ambition to establish yourself a career within Recruitment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within an industry leading Recruitment Consultancy to join the Financial Services Division of their West Sussex office. You will be joining a stable and well established team with decades of combined, specialist experience within the sector.
You will receive high quality coaching, working alongside a Senior member of the team on a 1 to 1 basis, as you establish yourself in the role and ultimately lay out the foundations for your own career. Applications from Graduates are welcomed.
* As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for sourcing and establishing strong relationships with candidates
* Building long lasting relationships with clients across the Wealth Management spectrum
* Developing a clear understanding and knowledge of your specialist sector
* Identifying suitable matches between candidate and client requirements
* Gaining confidence to negotiate and influence positive outcomes for both client and candidate
What we are looking for:
* Hunger to learn and earn
* Tenacity and resilience
* Target oriented/motivated individual
* Demonstrable interest of the Financial Services industry
* Strong academic track record
What we will offer:
* Market leading commission structure
* Dedicated on the job coaching from experienced Recruiter
* Clear career path with easy to understand promotion goals
* Flexible working arrangements (when up and running - post training)
* Comprehensive benefits package
If this sounds an exciting opportunity, please apply. I am eager to speak with you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.