If you currently work in a sales environment meeting weekly targets and feel ready for a new challenge, then why not consider recruiting Warehouse & Production staff in a fun vibrant, busy recruitment team, here in Liverpool City Centre?
Here at Search Consultancy we pride ourselves on our Industry leading training, continually improving and developing our training inline with feedback direct from the business- we value contribution from our employees. We want to make Search Consultancy an enjoyable and rewarding place to work, this has been recognised with being awarded the prestigious Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for title.
With your experience and knowledge in sales and working with people, you will be half way there. When you start we will provide training on how to find good candidates (we recruit Temporary staff in the warehousing and production sectors across Merseyside, & Cheshire), how to interview and understand what they are looking for in their next career move and most importantly, how to represent and sell them to our client base
We are looking for a self-motivated, professional person with strong communication skills. You may already have some experience in sales which is useful but not essential, If so we'd love to hear from you. Full training will be provided. This job will be Monday to Friday (8.30-5.30pm) however there is an element of out of hours phone work to speak to candidates / clients outside of core hours and the need to be flexible with time to meet all operational needs.
What would Search expect from you on a day to day basis?
- Recruiting for vacancies within your sector, whilst promoting other Search Divisions
- Building relationships with other divisions
- Arranging and attending client meetings to promote Search Consultancy
- Business development, identifying new sales opportunities and maximising these at every stage
- Maintaining your existing client base, whilst maximising profit at all times
Here are just some of the reasons our people choose to work for Search Consultancy, but it's not this alone that makes us stand out from the crowd:
- 14 offices across the UK
- 24 specialist divisions- ensuring we are able to offer a "Total Recruitment Solution"
- Exclusive relationships with some of the UK's most well established and well known Transport brands
- Well established teams, with a wealth of knowledge within recruitment, sector/marketplace
- Liverpool is a true Megasite, with over 60 consultants on site and a presence for all divisions
We are looking for trainee consultants who are looking to build a rewarding career, if you believe this is your then please apply now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 229 5597 we look forward to hearing from you.