Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£20000 - £26000 per annum + commission
about 2 months ago
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you an experienced hospitality professional currently working within the industry? Are you looking for a career change that offers a better work-life balance but utilises your existing experience? Or are you currently working in recruitment but want a new challenge working in a fast-paced buoyant market?
Whether you're currently in recruitment or front or back of house, if you are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity working for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies then we want to hear from you.
We are expanding the team in Leeds and are now looking for a dynamic, passionate and dedicated individual to join us! You will focus on supplying temporary hospitality professionals within the contract catering market and will have the opportunity to speak with some of the leading hospitality companies across Yorkshire.
You will be joining a sociable and successful team and benefit from learning from the very best! There is definitely the opportunity to progress and forge a successful career; we have a career path to suit all.
* Previous experience within the Hospitality sector would be a benefit but not essential
* Money motivated and sales driven
* Confident with the ability to build rapport
* Results orientated
What we can offer you;
* Fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
* Very competitive salary and benefits package
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Industry-leading training
* Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for
* 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company
We are looking to undertake interviews as soon as possible, please feel free to contact Craig Walker or e-mail your CV to email@example.com Craig is very happy to provide you with further information and discuss the position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.