An award winning, independent UK Consultancy at the forefront of Pensions, Investments and Insurance is currently looking to recruit a Trainee Consultant to join their Workplace Wealth Team. My clients aim is to continue growing this area of the business by recruiting talented and committed individuals that have the desire to learn and develop. This role will give the successful applicant the opportunity to work closely with experienced consultants, whilst progressing quickly to a consultant role and take on the responsibility of their own client portfolio. If you have Pension experience and feel that you're ready to make the leap to a client facing role, then I want to hear from you!
- Developing and maintaining client relationships including meeting attendance;
- Preparation of reports/presentations for new and existing clients;
- Assisting the Line Manager, Consultants and CRMs in the preparation of reports and collating information for reports covering technical matters and advice;
- Project management;
- Liaising with external providers of services;
- Developing relationship with other business areas within the organisation.
- Checking of work prepared by others in the team;
- Delivering agreed services in accordance with agreed time schedules and budget with each allocated client;
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has been in a trainee DC consultant or paraplanner role and is now looking to take the step into a client facing consultancy role. You must be motivated and able to demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team within a collaborative environment. Strong inter-personal and communications skills are key for this role. Organisation and time management skills are essential.
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- Outstanding progression opportunities including tailored training and development opportunities
- Study resource and support to finish any professional qualification with agreed timescales
- Once qualified and signed off the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of clients.
- Salary up to £35k, plus an excellent benefits package that includes; Holiday, Pension, Life Assurance, PMI, Health & Fitness allowance, Group Income Protection and many more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.