A successful IFA want a trainee paraplanner to join the successful and inclusive team in Leeds.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced IFA sales support individual to join one of the region's finest financial planning firms supporting two financial planning directors. This role sits between the administration and paraplanning team and offers the opportunity to progress into a Paraplanning role in the next 12-18 months.
Trainee Paraplanner role:
As a Trainee Paraplanner based in Leeds, earning a competitive salary, you'll bring excellent planning and organisation skills to this full-time job, alongside the desire to learn, collaborate and contribute to a supportive and collaborative team of professional staff.
Your primary paraplanner duties will include:
- Accurate record-keeping and obtaining and ensuring that the written "know your client" information is on file
- Keeping systems updated when new policies, unit statements and valuations are received
- Completing the New Business Checklist to ensure transactions are fully compliant
- Preparing files for the technical unit and Paraplanner team
You will need practical knowledge of financial planning, pensions, investments, wealth, management, life assurance and tax matters, along with these essential requirements:
- Excellent communications skills - dealing with people at all levels
- Previous experience in a financial company
- Outstanding organisational skills and personal motivation
- Progressing towards a Dip PFS qualification (or have already achieved it)
Due to COVID-19, you'll only be expected to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so, so you should be happy to work as a remote paraplanner if required. If this exciting role matches your ambitions, please contact me today to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.