Do you pride yourself on having great communication skills in dealing with people of all levels on a face to face basis? Do you have a great eye for detail, a strong work ethic and looking for a move into the office support world?
Yes? Read on...
Our client is reputable legal firm who are looking to add to their office support team. You will be apart of a collaborative and hardworking team who support across the firm with daily administrative duties such as filing, archiving, mail sorting and much more!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is conscientious, committed and who has a real willingness to learn what it takes to become established within an office support role. This is a great step onto the office services platform from having no industry experience, working within an established and supportive team who will contribute greatly to your development within the role coaching you in all essential areas of the office environment.
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday between the hours 8.45am to 5.30pm
Some of your duties will include…
* Opening and distribution of incoming mail
* Collection and preparation of outgoing mail
* Providing advice to staff members on the most appropriate method of mail delivery including organising couriers and doing hand deliveries
* Faxing, scanning and copying documents in accordance with the instructions provided
* Scanning to internal storage system for all departments
* Distribution and tracking of mail
* Ordering office supplies and stationery
* Archiving and retrieval of files to and from storage
* Distribution of cheques
* General maintenance of all MDFs including paper refills, IT support and supply orders
* Updating of library materials
* Other ad hoc duties as required such as booking taxis, liaising with shredding suppliers etc
You will have…..
* Exceptional eye for detail/accuracy
* Committed and reliable
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Strong Team player
* Self motivated/Strong work ethic
If this job meets your skills and requirements then please don't hesitate and apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.