Trainee Management Accountant - Manchester - Salary £23,845 - £26,415 + Study Support - Permanent
Search Consultancy is delighted to be supporting our growing housing sector client with the recruitment of a Trainee Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Management Accountant, the successful candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification, AAT, CIMA OR ACCA and have previous experience of working in a similar finance role. A study package is available for the successful candidate who would complete their accounting qualifications whilst working.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring monthly accruals and adjustments are processed in line with production of management accounts and financial standards.
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations/adjustments within month end deadline
- Attend and contribute to monthly management accounts meetings with a view to leading the meetings; where appropriate.
- Review and challenge forecasts from budget holders, highlighting risks and opportunities
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual KPI information including monthly reports and dashboards.
- Supporting the Management Accountant and internal customers with the budget process.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a business that will challenge you but also recognises hard work.
1st round interviews will be taking place in July 2020 so if you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Vicky Howard @ Search email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.