Do you have office administration experience and would like to venture into a career within legal? Do you thrive on supporting others and providing efficiency and quality in your work? Are you a quick learner who enjoys working to deadlines, and are you adaptable to an ever changing environment?
Then this could be the opportunity for you……
I have a great permanent opportunity for career growth and development to progress you into legal secretarial. Working within a busy firm across various departments supporting fee earners and partners with all processes to support the organisation and administration of their busy schedules and secretarial support overall.
The role is working 35hours a week Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and based very centrally at the west end of Edinburgh. There will be pay reviews after successful parts of probation and development sign offs also. The office is a bright and modern environment and you will be working within a positive and supportive team who are extremely experienced, knowledgeable and will support your training and development.
Some of your duties…
* Arranging travel and accommodation and booking meeting rooms
* Support with finance/billing administration and matter administration
* Drafting basic correspondence
* Copy-typing and digital dictation
* Amending short documents as required
* Processing fee-earner expenses in a timely manner
* Liaison with Business Development, Marketing, Events and Finance Teams with a view to supporting them on specific team-based tasks
* Managing workflow to the Print Room etc as required; proactively taking steps to ensure work is returned within required timescales
* Printing, scanning and copying as required
* Assisting other Practice-Groups where necessary
You will have:
* Some previous experience of working within a professional office environment
* Fully proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
* Strong typing speed with great attention to detail
* A polite and professional manner
* Strong organisation skills
* Demonstrate a professional and positive work ethic in your approach
* Team player
If you feel this is the perfect role for you, then please don't delay and apply today with an up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.