Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Yorkshire and the Humber, England
over 1 year ago
Trainee Legal Cashier
Our client is a successful, prestigious, well-established professional services firm located in Leeds City Centre. This is a fantastic opportunity for junior candidate to progress and develop into a Legal Cashier. Your job will be to support the cashiering team in their day to day duties, you will be required to have brilliant attention to detail skills and be able to work towards tight deadlines.
Salary: up to 22k
Hours: Monday to Friday (9 - 5)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Cashiers request acknowledgments
* Being responsible for the Bulk disbursement uploads which occur daily
* Being responsible for the recharge processes within the business
* Reconciliation of supplier statements
* To provide cover for the daily bank reconciliation process
* Other admin tasks; such as scanning, archiving and scanning
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail & numeracy skills
* Good analytical skills with the ability to interrogate data
* Good communication and customer service skills (with the ability to be assertive when necessary)
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as being a good team player
* Good data input/IT skills, including use of Excel
* Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a challenging fast-paced environment
* 25 days holiday + bank
* Pension Scheme
* Gym Allowance
* Buy/Sell holidays scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.