Trainee Financial Planner
£30,000 - £40,000
I am representing a truly impressive Chartered Financial Planning firm who are offering something which a few firms talk about but not many actually do.
The client is offering a route into a CF30 Financial Adviser role within 6-12 months, and a proven and structured training programme to ensure that you achieve this milestone.
The role time-line:-
* You will have enjoyed a good start to your Financial Services career and will be progressing towards Diploma qualification if not already achieved
* You will join and work within a team of Financial planners led by a Sales Manager
* Work alongside the financial advisers and accompanying them on client meetings to gain an insight into the role of a Financial Planner
* Completion of Diploma Qualification
* Enjoy industry leading training throughout
* Signed off to provide regulated Financial Advice
If you have developed a career within Financial Services and are being stifled in your attempts to become a financial adviser , I would like to hear from you.
The company offers a highly competitive basic salary plus bonus and benefits.
For more information please contact David Elders at the Leeds office of Search Consultancy or apply with your cv
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.